All Membership forms for the 2018/2019 Season have been updated and can be seen on the Membership pages with download link for you to print and return the forms.
Friends of Moffat RFC membership is open to any non playing individual with an interest in the club. It will entitle you to apply for International tickets as they become available to clubs and you will also be added to our mailing list for fixtures / social events.
Junior Membership form must be completed by parents of all players of Moffat RFC. Our Junior membership fee is £40 per year and every child that plays at the club is required to pay this fee and have the ‘in loco parentis’ section on this form completed.
Senior Playing member - £100 if paid by 1st Aug. £120 after 1st Aug. Membership should be complete by 1st Sept to comply with club rules.
There are many benefits of being a Moffat RFC player, some of which are listed below.
- Being part a club / team
- Playing in a league with fixtures
- Qualified officials
- Club-owned changing and WC facilities
- Showers and underfloor heating
- Coaching twice a week
- Rugby equipment, balls, tackling pads & other equipment
- Player insurance
- Physio on match days (all equipment provided)
- Fully qualified First Aid personnel
- Clubhouse defibrillator
- Outdoor lighting and seating
- Buses for away games
- New playing tops supplied and washed
- After match food, club dinner and awards ceremony
- Fully maintained pitch and clubhouse
- Social calendar
- Club website
- Club trips
- Discounted Glasgow Warriors tickets
- Access to international tickets
- Screening of international matches in licensed clubhouse
- Discount at several stores in Moffat & Dumfries
- An enthusiastic committee, committed to fundraising and securing funds to constantly improve facilities
- Annual tournaments
- Opportunity to gain coaching qualifications
- Online merchandise
- Free car-park